Eight Years! Time to Move on

"What is like out there?" a question that sometimes pops-up in my head. I've been working in the same place for eight years now and I have to admit, it has been a blast.
Having that said, you reach a point where you're either too comfortable or too bored that you lose your passion and need to jump start your career.

I believe that work is part of our identity aside from the benefit of getting payed once or twice a month, as Confucius once said "Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life". What that tells us is if you love your job, you won't be bothered by it, it'll feel natural to you and most importantly you'll have an awesome time. So considering all those facts and more, I needed a fresh start.. a new breed of challenges and obstacles to overcome.

I'm not saying we totally lost all that where I work now, but sometimes when you're moving up ranks in a corporate and you've gained your respect personally and technically, given that most of the people you've worked with had moved on to pursue their career else where. you tend to have mixed feelings.

So, I resigned and decided to join a new challenge and now I'm on a new path in my career. A path I certainly never saw coming.

Blog to you later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Tips Digest: 2