Tech Tips Unleashed!


So, I have finally made up my mind. I'll be posting development and technology tips on my LinkedIn and Twitter (@waleedmadanat) accounts. And I'm hoping to be able to post once a day.

Why do this, you might ask.. or might not for that matter!

Well, working in the software industry in Jordan for more than seven years now, I've come across very talented and smart people, but the thing almost many of them lacked and especially the fresh grads among them, were certain skills they only came to acquire through trial and error rather than informed and well organized approaches.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, we all have our share of mistakes and bad decisions over the years, but by doing what I've proposed here, I’m hoping to be able to share my humble experience with whomever follows me out there.

So there you go, have fun people :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Tips Digest: 2