Interviews!

I've been interviewing people for the past five months and it has been a very insightful experience for me. I had to analyze what was required from the new recruits in terms of technical competencies, I had to come up probing questions that really showed their true capabilities as well as their personal characteristics.

The experience with me being on the deciding side has been very interesting, it gave me the rare opportunity to reflect on myself since some of the people we had to meet were still getting their foot into the market and some others have been in the game for quite a while.


The human interaction is just a thrill and the whole game is just interesting, most of the time there's no one correct answer, you'll be surprised with the results people end up giving you, in a way, I would say that interviewing people could be a good source of knowledge much like browsing the net for a technical topic or reading a good book!


What do you think?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Tips Digest: 2