I Speak Computerese!

Just a simple thought I'd like to share with you today! It hit me after watching the Code.org video aimed at inspiring people to learn to code all over the United States and the world!

Computers and computer software have become so common place, and we interact with them on daily basis, I think it is valid to think that we should learn to speak their language. It is true the software engineers create those systems and machines with human friendly interfaces. But it truly wouldn't hurt to learn to speak their language (The Machines' that is!)

So, I speak Arabic as a mother tongue, English as a second language, learning Polish and German.. and then there's Java, JavaScript, HTML among others, the computer languages! I can talk with humans and machines.. Lucky me!

What languages do you speak?!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Tips Digest: 2