Life's Papers

This post is off topic considering my blog's content, but it's really worth it :)

My fiancée is a writer and she started a blog of her own. Now unlike me she writes about life, about human thoughts and feelings.

You should pay it a visit and share your thoughts on what you read by dropping a comment on the blog.

Below is what she had to say about her blog
"I'm finally presenting all my thoughts about life in here…
What I see… what I have lived… and what more will happen…
Share with me… write to me… let’s have a simple community that might leave a track in the history of life someday…"

"صفحات الحياة...
أكتب صفحتك... واقرأ أخرى...
علنا من الكلمات وجدنا ملجأ.. وبالكلمات طبعنا ذكرى وجودنا..."

Joyful reading everyone, hope you'll like it as much as I do.

http://lifespapers.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tech Tips Digest: 2